These Amazing No-Bake Desserts Have Only Three Ingredients, So You Can Actually Make Them At Home
Right now! #NoExcuses
4 Easy 3-Ingredient Desserts
Here’s a video that shows you how to make them:
Peanut Butter Cups
3 tablespoons powdered sugar, sifted
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup melted chocolate
1. Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 liners.
2. Stir peanut butter and powdered sugar together until smooth.
3. Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
4. Dollop 1 to 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
5. Cover each dollop of peanut butter with more chocolate and smooth out the top.
6. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate has hardened.
7. Remove peanut butter cups from the liners.
Strawberry Icebox Cake
5 cups sweetened whipped cream
11-12 large rectangular graham crackers
3 cups strawberries, chopped
1. Spread a thin layer of whipped cream in a square glass baking dish.
2. Layer graham crackers on top, then cover with a layer of whipped cream.
3. Sprinkle ⅓ of the strawberries on top, then layer with cream again.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until no more ingredients remain. (The top layer should be strawberries and should not be covered with cream.)
5. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Whole-Wheat Pie Crust Dough
Whole-wheat pastry flour is more finely milled than regular whole-wheat flour, making it ideal for pie crusts and other delicate baked goods.
Matcha Custard Pie
Got a matcha latte lover in your crowd? She’ll be extra thankful for this striking pie, and we bet everyone will enjoy the better-for-you toppings: pomegranate arils for pop and antioxidants, and Greek yogurt for tanginess and probiotics. This is one dessert that’s easier to put together than it looks. The custard cooks on the stove, and the pie can chill in the fridge for up to three days, making it the perfect recipe to cross off your holiday to-do list early.