Honey Helps When Kids Swallow Button Batteries
When a swallowed button battery reacts with saliva and tissue of the esophagus, it creates a solution that dissolves tissue and can cause severe damage to the esophagus, airway, vocal cords and major blood vessels, the researchers explained.
watch this if you want to help save the planet and not die! (eco-friendly tips)
Go to Source Related Posts:How To Watch All Three Planet Of The Apes Reboot…How toRead More
First Mesothelioma Treatment in 15 Years Approved
The new device was approved under the Humanitarian Device Exemption, which was created to encourageRead More