Doctors warn of the dangers of kids swallowing magnets
Ingesting tiny, high-powered magnets can cause severe internal injuries and have even been linked to a child’s death.
Top DR health official says recent American tourist deaths are from natural causes
The Dominican Republic’s top health official tells CBS News the recent deaths of American touristsRead More
AbbVie to buy Botox maker Allergan for $63 billion
The acquisition aims to diversify AbbVie beyond its top-selling drug Humira, which will soon loseRead More