After Reading This You Will Start Consuming Apple Cider Vinegar Every Morning!
Do you want to improve your overall health? –I think that this is silly question because there is no person that will say no to this question, am I right? Well you can do that with only consuming one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in the morning after waking up and before breakfast.
We all know that apple cider vinegar has numerous benefits and that is why this will improve your overall health. Besides that if you want to lose weight this will be of a great help to achieve the weight of your dreams. This article will show you couple of reasons why to use ACV:
1. Like we said it will help you with weight loss process.
2. ACV is increasing the insulin concentration and this is very important to regulate the blood pressure and blood sugar. That means that ACV will help you to regulate your blood pressure and blood sugar.
3. You will eliminate toxins from your body with ACV because it has antioxidant properties.
4. Your hair will be shiny and voluminous like never before. All you will have to do is to wash your hair with ACV once every week after shampooing.
5. Suffering from a skin condition? Use ACV. Want to get rid of blemishes? Use ACV. Just apply ACV with cotton ball on the affected area and let it like that during the night.
6. It can be really hot during the summer and that is why many people are getting sunburns on the skin. Just drench a towel in ACV and then put on the affected area.
7. It strengthens and whitens your teeth. Just rinse your teeth with ACV.
8. It can be really helpful in the case of many diseases because it can break up the mucus in the body and it can reduce allergies.
9. It balances pH levels because it contains acetic and malice acid.
10. Potassium is of a big importance for the growth, proper build of muscles, transmission of nerve impulses and normal heart activity. ACV is high source of potassium.
Chickpea Pasta With Squash And Broccoli
This colorful dinner flips the usual pasta/veggie ratio by serving up a generous amount of broccoli and vitamin A–rich butternut squash with protein-packed chickpea pasta. For additional green power, blend more broccoli into a smooth sauce.
Turkey-Vegetable Bolognese With Spaghetti Squash
Let squash stand in for noodles. We love traditional pasta with meat sauce, but for a lower-cal and lower-carb meal, spaghetti squash is a tasty switch. Plus, its toothsome texture is the perfect partner for this hearty, veggie-heavy sauce.