12 Dangerous Bedtime Habits That You Should Always Avoid!
Here are 12 things you might want to avoid at night, especially if you’re suffering from a lack of sleep.
1. Stop drinking before you go to bed! If you drink something 1-2 hours before going to bed, you will wake up at least 2-3 times to go to the bathroom.
2. Avoid the routine for sleeping at any time of the day. You ought to make a reliable time and routine of your sleeping, which means that you should avoid sleeping at any time of the day. On that way your brain will be prepared accordingly.
3. Keep your electronic things away before you go to sleep. Your brain will be fortified and your rest will be disturbed if you work on your PC before go to bed.
4. You also have to avoid the habit of reading around the evening. Do not bring the books to your bed.
5. Avoid using bright alarm clocks. It will fortify your brain and will make sleeping complicated for you. Better choose an alarm clock having dimmer numbers.
6. Utilize good mattress because your rest will be more comfortable and will keep you sound and fresh.
7. Never eat anything less than 2 hours before going to bed, because the digestion process will keep your body awake.
8. Exercise makes you feel lively and fresh, so practice at least 3h before going to bed.
9. Cold feet will interrupt your sleeping cycle, so make sure you use a heating pad or put on socks to keep them warm.
10. Try going to bed by following a strict schedule – go to the bathroom first, brush your teeth and wash your face, and your body will easily do the rest.
11. Do not drink cappuccino 4 hours before you go to rest. Caffeine makes you feel fresh and fortifies the body. Consume it when you have to stay awake.
12. To avoid sore back and shoulder or neck, adopt the best sleeping position. Avoid sleeping on your back and stomach. Try to sleep on your side.
Whole-Wheat Pie Crust Dough
Whole-wheat pastry flour is more finely milled than regular whole-wheat flour, making it ideal for pie crusts and other delicate baked goods.
Matcha Custard Pie
Got a matcha latte lover in your crowd? She’ll be extra thankful for this striking pie, and we bet everyone will enjoy the better-for-you toppings: pomegranate arils for pop and antioxidants, and Greek yogurt for tanginess and probiotics. This is one dessert that’s easier to put together than it looks. The custard cooks on the stove, and the pie can chill in the fridge for up to three days, making it the perfect recipe to cross off your holiday to-do list early.